To submit TA evaluations - please go to Graduate Program forms for Faculty.
Your undergraduate students can go to the undergraduate web page in history to log in to the evaluation form for your class. Please note: evaluations are accessible for a limited period of time prior to the start of the final exam schedule. Instrcutors will be notified when the semester evaluation forms are available on-line.
The Franklin College suggests these strategies that are being used to increase response rates:
- Some faculty offer incentives such as extra credit on the final exam or final grade.
- Some units increase the amount of time students have to complete the evaluation so faculty may provide students with in-class reminders over a period of several weeks.
- Students are receptive to verbal reminders AND e-mail reminders.
- Some units schedule evaluations in computer labs during class time. (Or allow studnets to bring laptops to class.)
- Some professors allow students to leave a few minutes early if they promise to complete evaluations.
- Units get the best response rates when faculty are advocates of the web-based model and reiterate the importance of the evaluations to their students.